Shipping Postponed

I hate to say it but we are in a full blow winter storm here in Wisconsin.  Yes, in the middle of April.  Several inches of freezing rain fell Friday into Saturday and then it started snowing.  It’s STILL snowing!

Because of the weather I feel it’s in your best interest to wait on sending any fish or plants out right now.  I’m sorry for the delay but I want you to get healthy and LIVE packages.  If you just can’t wait I would be happy to refund you in full.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *